CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Big Data Architect
Member of the Global IT Data Management team
Hierarchically and operationally reports to the Sr Manager Data Architecture
Data Management Services and BI Managers, MDM Manager, IT and Business Application owners, Infrastructure teams
Contracting firms, Data Management experts.
As part of the global IT strategy, The Data Management department is a looking for a Big Data Architect to help build and expand our Data Management architecture landscape, and take responsibility of our project’s architecture.
You will be joining the Global IT Management, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Data Architecture. You’ll be interacting internally with Data Management teams, Group Infrastructure teams, BI teams, and the whole IT community. You will participate in various projects and applications steering committees.
Your role will be covering the whole data management architecture on various technologies. You will be supporting development teams in their day to day usage of the latest Data Management systems: Horton Works Data Platform and Data Flow platforms, ETL systems, BI tools such as PowerBI and Spotfire. You will be helping us to evolve such architecture and ensure our teams have the best tools at their hands to perform analytics, build machine learning models, BI dashboards, data streaming and cloud interconnectivity.
- 7+ years of professional experience in Business Intelligence and/or Data Management domain.
- Experience related to Hadoop clusters, Nifi, and Kafka.
- Highly skilled on ETL/EAI and other common data management tools
- Working experience in Oracle Database Systems
- Ability to do technical Project Management
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Amazon cloud environment
- Customer oriented mentality
- Experience managing small to medium teams
- Team and process-oriented spirit
Nice to have:
- Energy Industry experience
- Business knowledge of oil and gas
- Data Quality mindset
- Knowledge of TechnipFMC business activities and organization
- Organizing and planning software deployments in the cloud
- Architecting solutions for our internal and external clients
- Capacity planning
- Being our single point of contact for architecture and technical related subjects