CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Health/Safety Specialist - II - FSR Level - P2
- The Senior Specialist, Safety & Environment manages all aspects of the site by providing both generic and specialist safety advice on all matters relating to the site EHS programmes.
- The ideal candidate is a self directed, technically stong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
- Leads the EHS MOC programme.
- Support the EHS training needs of the site.
- Assists in the management of the site EHS promotion programs.
- Maintain contact with the various outside safety and health agencies. Monitor developments in EHS Regulations and interpretations of these by regulatory agencies. Advise site management of changes in regulations or interpretations.
- Develops and implements site positions and strategies to ensure 100% compliance with all current and future EHS requirements as and when they arise.
- Manages the site’s periodic EHS Self Assessments programme to assure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
- Lead and implement improvements to EHS management systems.
- Assist in the timely response to external internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
- Provide technical support and advice to line management on new and existing process and equipment in support of the EHS department’s overall objectives.
- Provide EHS input, guidance and direction to the review of equipment modifications, new process introductions and capital installations.
- Lead S&E related projects and manage execution of projects.
External Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification.
Ireland – Brinny, County Cork
5+ years EHS experience in an operational environment.