CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Sr. Java/ J2EE Mobile Application Developer
Work with architect and lead developer on design and development of web services for mobile applications.
- Will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces.
- Should have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practice, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Understand existing applications and troubleshoot critical issues
- Provide application maintenance & support, work on enhancements and new projects
- Responsible for code asset management for applications, support & promoting asset reuse.
- Performs unit/integrated completed system testing according to detailed functional specification.
- Supports the implementation of systems into production.
- Utilizes accepted methodologies and tools in a disciplined manner.
- Works independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in designing and developing web services and REST APIs.
- Experience in RDMS (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL). Experience with NO DATA SQL systems like SQL Fire is desirable.
- Experience in mobile application development is a plus.
- Solid Knowledge of SQL development and performance tuning.
- Thorough understanding of OOADD
- Experience in agile development
- Working experience in HealthCare industry is highly desirable
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop web/database applications that handle high volume transactions
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Over 10 years of experience working IT industry developing solutions in J2EE technologies and at least 5 years as a senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Health care industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field