CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Mobile Application Systems Architect
A Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in the area of specialty preferred.
Qualified applicants must have a minimum five years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Qualified applicant must demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Must possess excellent communication skills and have a "whatever-it-takes" and "team" mentality.
An applicant must comply with Jason's deli's dress code policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- The ability to sit for extensive periods of time.
- The ability to bend and reach upwards and outward.
- The ability to use equipment including multi-line phone system, fax machines, copy machines, calculators, and computers.
- The ability to work in an environment with temperature fluctuations.
- The ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- The ability to travel, if needed.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Documenting all development requirements for database, applications, and mobile platform systems.
- Consults with end users (internal and external customers) to define customer requirements, test and debug applications to meet customer needs.
- Provides expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
- Evaluates best-in-class vendors, may negotiate contracts, and manages on-going relationships and communication with vendors.
- Manages all aspects of mobile application development projects, including improvements to existing online ordering systems architecture and design.
- Works with IT staff on cross-functional teams on mobile related projects.
- Acquires necessary knowledge of current Jason’s Deli IT systems, point-of-sale systems and processes.