CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
The Mobile Developer will primarily be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Digital/Mobile Platform. These duties include developing and maintaining the Digital Platform including middleware, Apple iOS client, Android client, Mobile website client and HTML 5 web client.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Android / Apple Object C and xCode Development 40%
- HTML 5 Mobile Website Development 30%
- JSON Web Service Development 20%
- Application Support 10%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Minimum education, experience, technical and communication skill levels and licenses/certificates normally required to perform the duties of this position.
- Provides technical requirements/specifications for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures.
- 5 years or more of application development experience.
- Experience with Spring Framework IOC container preferred.
- Experience with Tomcat or similar application server.
- 3-5 years experience with Android SDK and/or iOS Objective C/Swift.
- 3-5 years experience with Android Studio and/or Apple xCode.
- Experience with mobile application deployment via Google Play and or Apple App Store.
- Web application development experience with HTML5/JQuery preferred.
- Database development and design experience preferred.
- Provides project estimates and system design documentation for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures
- Provide input on application architecture and design.
- 3. Application Support Skills
- Diagnose and remediate problems.
- Performs root cause analysis.
- Develops and maintains application documentation.
- Defines and maintains application configuration.
- Designs and executes application disaster recovery.
- Tracks and remediate metrics and trends of application performance.
- Understanding of relational database principles and tools. e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- Strong understanding of programming languages and frameworks e.g., Microsoft .Net, C##, Java, Objective C.
- Strong understanding of SDLC includes Quality/Testing Methodologies and Disaster recovery.