CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Mobile Developer/Cloud Architect
- Cloud Architecture Certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Project Management
- Experience migrating a company to a hybrid cloud.
- Established Services Selection Criteria for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, and Hybrid Cloud Models.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience with LANs/WANs and network and systems configuration/administration.
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, VMware, Microsoft IIS, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Strong network technology/topology and Microsoft Operating System background.
- Thorough understanding of server hardware and concepts including services, security, and multiple domains.
- Strong knowledge of SAN, NAS, and networking protocols.
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware/software related problems.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and VMWare-based clouds such as InterCloud or VMWare Air.
- Deep experience one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Scripting/Automation, Database Architecture, IP Networking, IT Security, BigData (Hadoop), Operations Management, Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in system design, implementation and administration of Microsoft and non-Microsoft workloads. Skills include day-to-day server administration and the management of Identity Services and Servers to ensure performance and high-availability requirements of systems and services are met.
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Planning and goal setting at high and detailed levels; ability to implement technical strategy and design solutions to meet that strategy.
- Ability to solve problems independently, quickly and completely and to communicate them clearly to management.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Needs to be able to work in a team environment.
- Familiar with UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Test-Driven Development.
- Ability to script deployment automation using Cloud or Management System script language, such as AWS Cloud Formation, TerraForm, vCloud Director PowerCLI and/or others.
Must be able to take initiative and work without direct supervision.