CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Process Engineer - II - FSR Level - P2
- Development of Value Stream/Process Maps for the various Product Streams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to gather information to successfully develop and complete a site model that outputs accurate production (including personnel) and utility utilization scenarios (encompassing whole site).
- Collaborate with Modelling software vendor to develop and maintain an overall computerised site model (software development is not required, on site package is available).
- Designee for project manager when required.
- Compliance to all MSD and regulatory procedures at all times.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
3 + years of related work experience in a GMP manufacturing environment or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in an Engineering or other Technical discipline.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology qualification/experience desired.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment applying regulations and compliance in all tasks undertaken.
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement either in business systems or product development. Demonstrated ability to be self-driven.
- Excellent attention to detail.