CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Process Engineer - II - FSR Level - P2
- The Process Engineer is responsible for introducing new processes and/or products (product transfer).
- The Process Engineer will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Inclusion.
- Steer and/or participate in cross-functional investigations on problems/deviations-including defining corrective and preventive actions. Identify, analyze and prioritize technical or business related processes improvement-opportunities and problems.
- Initiate and coordinate improvements for technical or business processes, systems and behaviors. Contribute to a data driven decision making process, Ensure effective application of LeanSixSigma and Change Management tools by leading projects, facilitating kaizens and coaching sponsors and practitioners.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Ireland – Brinny, County Cork