CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Procurement Associate - II - FSR Level - P2
- Technical - Develops raw material and component specifications based on USP/DSP process understanding.
- Procurement - Source and select new vendors, potentially through a formal bidding process or RFP.
- Negotiates pricing and terms for services, materials, equipment and/or supplies from vendors.
- Monitors vendor compliance to service level agreements and other contractual terms.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Raw material and component specification, purchasing, relationship management, negotiation, contracting, data analysis, communication skills