CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Technical Project Manager - Mobile Applications
We are looking for a Technical Project Lead who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will motivate our team to excel and build the next generation of our mobile applications. S/he is responsible for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned.
- Responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives.
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams, or project manager for one or more projects, with a focus on guiding the teams and ensuring successful implementations
- Facilitate iteration planning, retrospective and iteration demos
- Ability to orchestrate and manage a cross-functional team of mobile app developers, server and hardware teams, designers, product managers and QA to deliver the project on time
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration; prioritization, team accountability, and visibility. Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product and Sprint Backlogs
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Lead scrum teams, advocate agile principles and gear the team to deliver quick market releases
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Ensure preparation of necessary documentation and submission of status reports to management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Scrum certified
- 3+ years' Project Management experience in mobile apps
- 3+ years’ mobile technology experience with monthly mobile app releases
- 3+ years' experience demonstrating usage of methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, etc.) and best practices through the PM lifecycle
- Experience in complex problem handling situations - resource/time constraints, quality challenges, release issues etc.
- Experience handling multiple and short duration projects at the same time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Technically well grounded within the assigned area of work
- Familiarity with systems like Jira, GitHub, etc. is ideal