CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Software QA Engineer - Mobile Payment App Tester
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures and methodologies for product quality and solution validation.
- Effectively write and execute test plans, test scripts, defects, scrub reports and test reports on assigned projects and tasks.
- Perform manual testing and solution validation as required by the assigned project or task.
- Ability to run tests with XML inputs and read XML outputs.
- Effectively apply critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to efficiently identify the cause and effect of software and/or hardware related issues.
- Work closely with development, system engineers, tier teams, off shore QA team(s), off shore development team(s) and customers where applicable.
- Travel (up to 25%) "planned" and "unplanned" to internal offices and customer locations where necessary for trainings, meetings, troubleshooting and certification testing.
Skills: Knowledge & Experience:
- Two or four year degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance software/product validation.
- 5+ years of experience in Manual software testing.
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Application testing.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows operating system.
- 3+ years of experience with Automation software testing, desired - not required.
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating System directory structure.
- Basic understanding of XML.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Flexible to work overtime when needed for mission critical customer projects and/or field issues.