CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Validation Engineer - II - FSR Level - P2
Primary responsibilities for the Validation Engineer include the following:
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (specifically cleaning and sterilization validation).
- Authoring project validation master plans; SOP and documentation updates.
- Authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution. This individual will be required to work in a cross-functional team and independently to accomplish validation project objectives.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Contract : Two positions 12-24 month contracts.
Engineering or scientific background. Equipment Validation and Sterilization Validation. Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.