CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Programmer Analyst (Web/Mobile Applics)
Description of duties:
This position is expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of the following duties:
- Performs systems analysis and develops programming code defined in project plans to meet design specificationsin support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Designs, develops, documents, analyzes, creates, tests, or modifies computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user or system design specifications.
- Completes application modifications to enhance functionality, adapt to technology changes, and to correct application errors.
- Completes other programming tasks, as assigned.
- Adheres to all appropriate Institutional policies (including IT OPs) and other relevant internal departmental policies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 4 (four) years of computer programming experience utilizing Microsoft & other technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Proven expertise in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java script, Angular and Knockout or Backbone are required.
- Mobile Web development experience with HTML5, CSS3 and popular frameworks like Apache Cordova are required.
- Hands on development experience in using SQL Server, including writing queries, Stored Procedures, and Integration Services scripts required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint web front-end development is a plus.
- Experience interfacing with Oracle and DB2 is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft BI Stack is a plus.
- Experience with Team Foundation Services is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skillsboth oral and written.
- Work with other IT delivery teams such as business analyst, security analyst and infrastructure to meet project goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and perform assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to think abstractly, creatively, and apply web design and/or web development principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.