CareerBe a part of the future of Healthcare Technology
Project Manager - Non IT
- Field based Construction Engineer, supporting client oversight of construction phase for large retrofit project. Management of contractor activities including scheduling, reviewing and resolving contractor technical queries, reviewing and agreeing contract variations.
- Monitoring and approval of installation works throughout construction, ensuring the site specifications and quality requirements are met.
- Championing site construction safety practices. Advocating safe work practices and culturing and reinforcing safety values amongst all team members.
- Responsible for walkdown and sign off of new installations, verifying compliance with all relevant site and corporate specifications. Identification and reporting of deviations from approved practice. Resolution of deviations from approved practice, including after action reviews.
- Responsible for safe handover of systems at mechanical completion and IOQ completion. Management of system energisation.
- Continuous monitoring and management of project execution risks. Establishing contingency plans where necessary.
- Liaising with various operations teams regarding impact of construction work in specific areas and agreement of scheduling of works, thus minimising interruption to site business.
- Auditing of vendor and supplier facilities.
Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical/Process/Mechanical. 10 yrs + GMP / Pharma industry experience.
Experience working on retrofit projects >$10M. Construction Management / Construction Co-Ordination Experience.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills. Consensus building skills.